How to Make Your Tip
1. Contact Crime Stoppers by phone, Text Message or Webtip
Ø Phone: 262-636-9330 or 888-636-9330
Ø Smartphone App: Get 'P3 Tips' app for iPhone or Android phones
Ø Webtip: Click on 'Submit a Tip' on the left hand menu
2. DO NOT GIVE YOUR NAME. Indicate you are a Student Caller and provide school name.
3. Give the information about any criminal activity at school, on school grounds, or in the community. You may be asked some questions, but you will NOT be asked to give your name.
- You will be given a code number and instructions when to call back to find out the progress on your Tip. It is your responsibility to remember and protect that code number. It is your only connection to the case.
- If the information you give results and a success, you will be given further instructions how to collect the reward.
- Crime Stoppers does not use caller ID or any other means in which to identify callers. You will remain anonymous!
When to Call
- Maybe you overhear someone bragging about having committed a crime.
- Perhaps you know of someone bringing drugs or weapons onto school property, or is planning to do this.
- Maybe you know someone who is driving a stolen car...or is hiding from the police...or is a robber or drug dealer.
- Or maybe you just see something that doesn't look right. A strange car. A person acting sneaky. Someone with a gun or knife.
- Perhaps you witness a situation where a student is bullying another student in or out of school.
If you aren't sure that what you saw or heard is really a crime, call anyway. Let the police decide if it's worth investigating. It may be a piece of a clue to a big crime.